Communication base module CM10
With the communication base module CM10, the base module controller can be equipped with up to three bus interfaces:
1. Standard bus for controller networking and system visualization via SCHNEID WinMiocs 70 or SinVIS
2. Bus interface for recording consumption data (e.g. meter)
3. Internal controller bus for control engineering networking (SubCOM)
A corresponding bus module can be fitted for each of the three bus interfaces, depending on the application.
The following bus modules are available:
-RS232 bus module
-RS485 bus module
-RS422 bus module
-MBUS master bus module
-MBUS Master 80 bus module
-MBUS slave bus module
-SubCOM bus module
-USB bus module
-TCP / IP Ethernet bus module
-BT (Bluetooth) bus module
-RF-LP (RadioFrequency) bus module
– There are adjustable RTS delays for COM-B and C.
– This means that the interfaces COM-B and C can be operated at a higher speed. This is
necessary if several slave modules are operated via COM-C via an interface card
– Controller connector: 14 pin
Examples of networking:
Various SCHNEID control devices can be linked to one another on the control side via an internal data bus. Corresponding setpoints and the centrally measured outside temperature are exchanged between the control devices in order to enable optimized control.
Reading of the measurement data from heat meters, electricity meters and other external devices via M-Bus interface (M-Bus protocol according to CEN TC176 WG4 and IEC1107).
Recorded data using the example of a heat meter: amount of heat, flow rate, flow and return temperature, spread, output, flow rate, etc.
All data from the controller and the heat meter are transferred to the optimization computer in the boiler house via the special SCHNEID-FSS interface.
(see WINMIOCS and FW-MANAGEMENT)
Scope of delivery: SCHNEID communication base module CM10 and 14-pin connection cable 800mm
Dimensions module (HxWxD): 80x100x42mm